This Policy outlines how and why we collect personal information, how personal information is used and how it is protected.
When we will process your Personal Information:
We collect the personal information that our clients provide us with, mainly in order to provide you with access to the services and/or products we provide.
Information that we may collect from you includes your name, email address, physical address or similar contact information. We will only process your information for a legitimate purpose, including, but not limited to:
• To provide you with our products and services, as requested;
• To confirm your identity and maintain client databases;
• To create an account with us;
• To comply with any legal or other regulatory requirements;
• To enforce the rights of Fillrite cc;
Your personal information will not be shared with third parties, except in circumstances where we are legally obliged to do so, or where doing so is justified in law.
In any other circumstances, we will request your consent before processing your personal information.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies: What Do They Do?. We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
How long we keep your Personal Information:
Fillrite cc keeps your personal information:
a. For as long as we continue to provide you with our services and/or products;
b. Where we are required by law to keep your personal information;
c. Any other justifiable reason in law.
We take reasonable measures to secure your personal information in order to prevent unauthorised access thereto. These measures include physical and technological measures.
Only a limited number of employees have access to your personal information, who are required to have access thereto, in the performance of their duties with Fillrite cc.
We have implemented procedures to address breaches of personal information.
Fillrite cc will inform its clients of any suspected breach of personal information and comply with its obligations as set out in POPIA in this regard.
Despite Fillrite’s reasonable security measures, clients should take note that the transmission of information via the internet carries risks, and that such transmissions might not be secure in all instances.
Special Personal Information:
We generally do not collect Special Personal Information (as defined in the POPIA) from you. An exception would be the processing of biometric information through CCTV cameras at Fillrite’s premises, for the purposes of safety and security.
We are required to implement further policies and stricter security measures in this regard.
Fillrite cc will ensure that it gives effect to the following rights of our clients in terms of POPIA:
a. The right to access personal information;
b. The right to have personal information corrected or deleted;
c. The right to object to the processing of personal information;
d. The right to object to direct marketing;
e. The right to withdraw consent where you have previously given consent to the processing of your personal information;
f. The right to complain to the Information Regulator;
Should you wish to make a request or complaint in this regard, you may contact Fillrite cc at the contact details provided hereunder.